Flourless Chocolate Cake
Make your cake and eat it too-- but be careful, this one will be tempting to eat the whole thing!
Here's what you need:
- 8oz dark chocolate (70% or higher)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- pinch of salt
- 2oz of dark chocolate
- 1/4 cup of almond milk
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 3-4 squirts of lemon juice
- 1/2 cup diced strawberries
1. Preheat the oven to 375F.
2. Lightly oil a glass baking dish with coconut oil.
3. Double boil the dark chocolate with the coconut oil (hold the pot over a pan of boiling water-- it will melt the chocolate without burning it to the side!)
4. Mix in one egg at a time.
5. Mix cocoa powder and salt into the mixture.
6. Pour into baking dish.
7. Bake for 20-25minutes (until you can remove a knife cleanly).
8. Mix all of the ingredients for the ganache together in a small sauce pan.
9. Gently stir on low-medium heat until mixture thickens (~5-8min).
10. Allow the cake to cool, then spread on the Ganache.