Baby it's getting cold outside... Warm up with this delicious nutrient filled soup!
Here's what you'll need:
1 extra large head of broccoli
3 generous handfuls of spinach
2 medium size sweet potatoes
4 cups of vegetable (or chicken) broth
1 large onion
1 tablespoon of coconut oil
Spices to your taste (we used: cumin, pepper, garlic plus & cajun)
Here's what you do:
1. Peel and cube the sweet potatoes.
2. Steam the broccoli and sweat potatoes on
high until a fork can easily pass through.
3. Add the chopped onions and oil to a frying pan. Cook until they are golden brown.
4. Add three heaping handfuls of spinach to the frying pan. Fry on medium heat for 1 minute.
5. Add the vegetables, broth and spices to your blender. Blend on medium-high for 2-3 minutes.
Enjoy on a cold wintery day :D