Two thousand eighteen.
What a year:
-We ran our first full-length online-only Kickstart Program in January. Proceeds from this super fun challenge went towards a new toy, a dual pulley cable system, that has quickly become everyone's favourite gym equipment
- We showed off our artistry with two paint nights (boy, are we getting good!)
- Enjoyed the beautiful outdoors with some snowshoeing, hiking, picnics, Park Fitness and yoga by the water
- Celebrated Christmahanakwanza, Easter and Thanksgiving by giving back to our community with food-donation classes (your generosity never ceases to amaze us)
- Were privileged to watch two amazing TriForcers tie the knot <3
- Went all out on our TriForce #Swag (you guys are too funny)
- Crushed another Dead End Race (our 3rd year doing so!)
- Suffered----- errr had a ball being on the receiving end of a TriForce workout. Hands-down the most creative and fun workout we had all year! They sure gave us a taste of our own medicine, as you can see pictured here with Coach Anne making sure those push-ups weren't too easy!
- Turned 3 years old!
Looking back, we couldn't of asked for a better year and have YOU to thank for it. Our little TriForce family would not be what it is today without incredible, kind and caring people in it.